Wednesday, 24 August 2011

I Rub My Duckie Paris


The 'I Rub My Duckie' range is growing rapidly and as well as Duckie, it now boasts Fishie, Wormie and Penguin all made by Big Teaze Toys to add a bit of novelty fun to your pleasure.
The one in the pic is Paris and I received it as a competition prize from Sextoys.co.uk.
It arrived in discreet packaging (as always) so as not to 'arouse' the neighbours lol and once inside, I immediately fell in love with this charming Duckie.


The Duckie requires 2 AA batteries (which aren't supplied) and they are inserted into the bottom of the toy...you'll need a screwdriver to get in as it's been made watertight for bathtime fun! To operate, there is a 'soft spot' on her back which presses once for on and again for off...so simple and no fumbling looking for turn off switches.
With her big doey eyes and that genuine swarovski crystal on her beak, I couldn't wait to see what pleasure she would give.
The feather boa is attached by a small piece of velcro so is very easily removed. I found that the tail seemed to provide the strongest vibration so this is what I focused on more. The beak does vibrate, but it's quite mild and not enough to get my juices flowing. It is however not one of the quietest toys i've ever used so be prepared for questions if you take your bathtime buddy for a swim when theres anyone about...you have been warned!! I also found that it was quite weighty, so needless to say, she didn't float gracefully like i'd expected!
All in all, a discreet, quirky fun toy which isn't what i'd class as 'orgasmic', but great for a bit of light relief.

Do let me know if you've tried this yourself, or any of the other 'I Rub My....' range as i'd love to know your thoughts too :)

All opinions are based upon my own experience. It doesn't necessarily mean that because I like/dislike a product, that you will too! Please bare this in mind.

2 comments:

  1. Great review I have curious about this set of toys, they look great and so discreet too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou!
    Yeah....my kids have no idea as to the satisfaction they can give! lol :D

    ReplyDelete