Thursday, 25 August 2011

Loving Joy Bathtime Buddies Octopussy


Loving Joy Bathtime Buddies have a wide range of toys ideal for use in the bath or shower. This one is Octopussy and costs around £19.95 when bought from Sextoys.co.uk. As you can see, the packaging has been kept simple but it's clear enough to see exactly what you're getting.



When I first took this out of the packaging (which wasn't too hard to do), I couldn't help but smile when I noticed its little eyes.....I hoped we were going to become very good friends lol
To touch, it feels very 'jelly' like and is quite bendy, although the tentacles are a little sturdier. I was a little surprised at how bulbous the head was but certainly game to give it a go!!


Octopussy requires 2 AA batteries (not supplied) and they're easily inserted into the base. The pic above shows the base, the inner of which presses in to turn on and it boasts 5 functions, including a 'pulse' vibration.....just keep clicking until you find the one you want!
I promptly lubed up and off I went.
I didn't find this too hard to insert, although it did feel a little uncomfortable at first. Personally, I like alot of clit stimulation and these tentacles just didn't quite have enough punch. I decided to remove it and I have to say, this action didn't feel pleasant at all as I could feel the bulbous head coming out.
Although I found inserting it not quite for me, the vibration as I stroked and rubbed my clit with it had me reaching the point of orgasm in no time at all.....making a pleasurable experience for both myself and my man.

Overall, this wasn't really for me however, I will definately be trying out some of the other Bathtime Buddies range.

Please note that this review is based upon my own opinion, which may well differ from your own!!

No comments:

Post a Comment