Wednesday, 7 December 2011

7 Function Classic Chic - Mini G Vibes by California Exotic Novelties


I was recently sent this to review for Sextoys.co.uk. As you can see it's the 7 Function Classic Chic - Mini G Vibes by California Exotic Novelties and costs £19.95 on the Sextoys.co.uk website.


When taken out of the packaging, your left with this gorgeous pink velvety smooth vibe. The head is expertly shaped to give the ultimate G-spot pleasure and as the name suggests, there are an amazing 7 different functions. You can take your pick from vibration, pulsation or escalation...or for even more fun, switch between them whilst using!!

The base simply twists open to insert the batteries, just make sure you twist it back on really tight or the vibe won't work! I had a few problems with this and thought it was broken but it turned out that I hadn't fastned the end back on tight enough...there's a small rubber seal and you have to make sure that this isn't visible!

As far as vibes go, this is one of my faves so far...mainly due to the feel of it. The smoothness as it glides in is a turn on in itself and the strength of the vibration was spot on for me. It's quite slender so no discomfort and very little lube, if any, is needed. When it came to seeking out my g-spot (which other vibes often don't manage), this was absolutely fantastic! Within around 10 minutes it had me screaming in ecstasy...and that was without any extra clit stimulation!


When in use, the vibe is comfortable to hold and it's really easy to alter between functions by simply pressing the jelly-like base. I can't say I had a favourite function, as I preferred to switch between them....and each one was just as exciting as the last.

So, it feels sexy, looks inviting, is waterproof, has good, strong vibrations ready and waiting to probe your intimate parts and is great fun too...what more could you ask for in a vibe?
Ideal whether your inexperienced with sex toys or not....in other words, perfect!

This review is based upon my own opinion and may differ from your own.

1 comment:

  1. Im so pleased this worked brilliantly for you, I really must get more G-spot vibes, I adore the colour of this too. Another great review hun!
    X

    ReplyDelete