Thursday, 19 January 2012

Baby Blue Blossom Corset

I was absolutely delighted when I was recently told that i'd be receiving a new tester item to review for Sextoys.co.uk ....especially when I saw what it was!
Corset & G-String (small)
I've never owned or even tried a corset before and the fact that this one looks so beautiful made me keener than ever to try it on!
The corset comes in this stunning baby blue colour and has a delicate flower design back and front which is in a slightly deeper, brighter blue. There is metal busk fastening at the front helping give extra support and it's boned all the way round to help 'nip' you in where you need it most making you look and feel fantastic.
Metal Busk fastening (front)
The back of the corset has a beautiful ribbon fastening which I thought looked really feminine and sexy...
Stunning Ribbon fastening (back)
The matching G-string perfectly compliments the corset and both would look fab teamed with a pair of white lace top stockings! As you can see from the pic below, there isn't much to the back of these, but theres enough.
G-String (back)
I'm a size 6-8 and received a size small which I felt was true to size. The fit was spot on except for me being pretty flat chested, which meant that there was a little room to spare up top.

Despite what i've heard about corsets, I managed to get this on and tightened without any help...a definate plus if you're planning on surprising your man, as I was!! Not only did I immediately feel sexy, but my posture improved dramatically too. I was able to move around without any problems and unlike some clothing which is tied with ribbons, I didn't feel any slackening during wear.

Overall I absolutely loved this! Comfort, sex appeal and girlie looks make this a must-have for any underwear fan as it can be worn to tempt or you could team it with your fave jeans/trousers/skirt for a night out. Either way, you'll look and feel amazing!

Baby Blue Blossom Corset is available from sextoys.co.uk for £29.95 (RRP £35.00)

1 comment:

  1. Im so glad you got one and this is so gorgeous, what a stunning blue design. Im so glad you liked it.
    Great review!

    ReplyDelete