Saturday 24 September 2011

Extreme Super Sex Delight Pack

I recently lost my 'internet shopping' virginity and decided to buy the Extreme Super Sex Delight Pack which i'd been eyeing up on Naughty Nights UK. The thing that really caught my eye was the unbelievable reduction in price! The pack usually costs £60 but they have an offer running at the minute where you still get the same great value toys, but all for a very attractive £20....that's a whopping saving of £40!!

When purchasing your pack, you can choose between Anal, Couples, Female, Fetish, Gay, Male or Mixture packs so there's definately something in the mix for everyone no matter what your sexual preferences. I personally opted for the Female pack....selfish I know but my man enjoys watching me enjoy myself so it would still be pleasurable for us both.

In little over a week, my parcel arrived. As promised, it came in discreet packaging with no mention of the company name anywhere....but I knew what it was! It was like christmas come early when I opened it, heres what I got....
From Left: Crystal Clear Lavender Ladyfinger, Duoballs Soft, Fleshlight Bullet Upgrade, Egg Vibrator, 3AA batteries and 2AAA batteries, Super Silk Lube, ClitoFing and a Mini Rabbit Vibe.  I certainly feel that I 'got my money's worth' with this one!

I will be reviewing each of the products I received very soon....I started 'investigating' as soon as they arrived and already have my faves, but more about that later lol

As you can see, there is a varying selection of toys and I love the fact that lube and the correct amount of batteries needed are also sent....means you can have fun immediately!! Well done Naughty Nights UK.

Please bear in mind that the products received will vary from pack to pack....you are not guaranteed to receive the same as the pack shown here!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow what a great deal, will have to look at this. Like the look of Mini rabbit vibe.
    Look forward to all these reviews.

    ReplyDelete