Wednesday 17 August 2011

A Taste of What's to Come....

I've been toying (pardon the pun) with the idea of reviewing sex toys for a while now and since my collection is slowly growing, I thought that now would be as good a time as any to get it up and running.
I've noticed a few blogs on here dedicated to reviewing sex toys, but not nearly as many as there ought to be which I found a little sad! All too often when I see reviews, they are usually from the company and I want to see real reviews from real people...another reason I decided to start my own!!

So, I guess you're wondering what qualifies me to do these reviews, and the answer is simply nothing, except my absolute love of sex and toys...which I personally think is reason enough.
I've been with my man for 18 years now and we have explored most aspects of our sex life, including the introduction of toys and i'd like to share with you, through this blog, what I love and what I loathe.

Exciting times ahead and i'm really looking forward to sharing my opinions with you, hopefully answering any questions you may have or even giving advice if you need it.
Feel free to ask me anything and I promise to answer as honestly as I can.

Look out for my first review coming soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi from your newest blog fan! I too love sex toys, hence why I have started my own sex store currently only online for the time being, but you are more than welcome to pop over my blog and see for yourself!
    http://www.slidemein.blogspot.co.uk
    Regards
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete