Thursday 7 March 2013

Icicles 10 Function Glass G-Spot Vibrating Wand No4 from Vibrations Direct


A while ago, I was approached by a very lovely lady from Vibrations Direct, who asked whether i'd be interested in receiving a product from them in return for an honest review. I received the item free of charge and all opinions are based upon my own experience.

Although I sent quite a long list of toys etc i'd be willing to test, it was still a surprise when my new toy actually arrived ....and a nice one at that!!

My new Icicles No4
Imagine the size of the smile on my face when I opened this .....within an hour it was being tried and tested!

As with all Icicles glass toys, the Icicles 10 Function Glass G-Spot Vibrating Wand No4 comes in simple yet attractive packaging. The box front opens out to reveal the wonders that lie within ...

Inside the box
Description of contents inside box cover
You'll find your new toy fitted nicely into a white foam block for protection once removed from the box. It's at this point you see the real beauty and quality of the product.

Snug as a bug
As you can see, there are 2 separate parts to this vibe. First we have the beautiful glass dildo which is stunning in itself and exudes quality ...

Beautifully crafted glass dildo
The dildo itself is around 7 inches in length and has a girth of just under 3 inches so it's relatively slender if the size often puts you off.

Raised swirl covering dildo
I apologize for my pic not being the greatest but I was trying to show you the raised pink swirl which adorns the dildo. Although they can be felt, they're not unpleasant and only create gentle ripples which feel pleasant and add to the arousal. They are raised by only a few mm but make the world of difference.

The vibrating part of the wand

This glass dildo comes with a handy little bullet and control unit to turn it into a vibrator ...and it's pretty clever! The control unit has an opening in the back where 3AAA batteries are to be inserted and this is very easy to gain access to. Once they're in, simply plug the bullet into it and hey presto! There are 10 vibration modes in total ranging from constant vibes to pulsating ones so there's something for everyone.

The small bullet fits neatly into the handle at the base of the glass dildo ....

Hole at base of glass dildo for bullet to be inserted
Bullet through end of dlido

Like with all my 'stipply' vibes, I always make sure I use plenty of lube as this helps prevent the vibe from sticking and heightens the pleasure as well as making those raised areas glide comfortably.
I'm a huge fan of glass dildos/vibes and this one has earned a top spot in my toy drawer. For me, the size is absolutely perfect as i'm quite slender and occasionally struggle for comfort with some of the larger vibes. I'd also say this is great if you're new to glass vibes with stipples as they're quite small.
The bullet is a great little addition to this, although I personally didn't feel that the vibrations came through the dildo quite as strong as I would have liked. I did find it quite fun to remove the bullet and stimulate my clitoris with it whilst satisfying myself with the dildo but if you decide to try this yourself, be warned, the bullet does get pretty warm!!

The bullet glows when turned on
The heat could be due to the bulb which is inside the bullet and I did find it became hotter and quite uncomfortable the longer it was in use.

The bullet fitted through the end of the dildo

Overall I was thrilled to have the opportunity to try this and I really loved it, although i'm probably more likely to use it without the bullet. The style, size and intricacy of the glass dildo are, for me, perfect in every way and capable of giving maximum satisfaction. I preferred the bullet when used by itself, at least until it became too hot to handle. The curve at the top of the glass hit the spot well and the stipples gave a very sensual experience making me oooh and aaah constantly. My partner enjoyed taking control of the bullet which always heightens my arousal as I never know when it's going to change etc and this gave him satisfaction too. As with all glass toys i've tested, I personally prefer to handle them myself rather than let my partner pleasure me with them as it's sometimes a little uncomfortable when he does it.

As with all sex toys, what's right for me, may not be right for you. I can only give you my personal opinions.

If you're interested in treating yourself to the beautiful Icicles 10 Function Glass G-Spot Vibrating Wand No4, it's available for a superb price of £35.54 (reduced from £39.49 at time of print) and is available from Vibrations Direct. Check out all the other fantastic items they have while you're there!!

1 comment:

  1. Another great review, love the piks huny, great to have you back again.
    I have the glass rabbit version and that gets warm too, but the glass itself is beautiful isn't it.
    Hugs
    X

    ReplyDelete